Started Kinect Beta Program
As a former active member of our Xbox LIVE preview programs, we’re pleased to present you with the opportunity to participate in the Xbox LIVE and Kinect Beta Program.
This program is being offered to a limited audience and we look forward to your participation.
In order to participate, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
– You must own a retail Xbox 360 w/ Hard Drive
– You must have an Xbox LIVE account and internet connection
Before applying, there are several points you should be aware of should you be selected:
– This is a confidential program and you will be asked to digitally sign a Microsoft beta participation agreement.
– Sharing information about this program is strictly forbidden and confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
– DO NOT: blog, post pictures or videos, discuss on social networking sites, or talk with media or press about the program or its contents.
All hardware, software and materials provided to you will be your responsibility to keep confidential as a beta participant.
– You are being given the unique opportunity to see pre-release software, so remember it’s a work in progress and your participation and feedback are both valued and encouraged. More details on what content you’ll see will be provided once you’re accepted into the program.